Senin, 15 September 2014

Me, My Self and I
16.23

Me, My Self and I

hello guys, welcome to my blog. This is my first  post in this blog
in this post i will tell you everything about me. First of all let me introduce my self, my name is Abdur Rauf and you can call me Rouf. i was born on the second of march 1996, so now i’m 18 years old. I’m from lamongan city. I’m live there with my family. There’s my mom, my dad and my sister. My father’s name is sahri he is a seller. And my mother’s name is supiyah she is a housewife. I have two sister the first is kasiyati and the second is siti rohmah both of my sister was married. That’s all about my familly. Oh yaa. In surabaya i live in jojoran 5 block c so if you get free time you can visit me on there.
And now i will talk about my education background. I went to TK. Kuncup harapan and i graduated in 2002. After that i went to Srirande 1 elementary school and i graduated on 2008. After that i continue my study in junior high school  1 lamongan and i graduated in 2011. After i graduated in junior high school i went to senior high school 2 lamongan and i graduated in 2014. And now i’m a student of electonic engineering polytechnic insitute of surabaya my major is multimedia broadcasting tecnology,  in that major  i study all about broadcasting process and anything about multimedia like animation, drawing, movie maker and many more.  I’m really excited on that major because i can learn anything about multumedia because that’s my hobbies.

These day, my hobbies are listening to the music, singing (altough my voice is not really good) and whatching the movie. I relly like listenig to the music because music is like a medicine for me it can heal my problem in this crowded life. And about singing i really exited on that hobby because if i get a problem i listen to the music and i sing that song, and immediately i forget about that problem.

19 komentar:

  1. Do not be surprised if you like music, voice rattled the world

    BalasHapus
  2. typo at "gradiated" and "polytechnic" or pholytechnic ?

    BalasHapus
  3. i think your mind map is to short broo :D

    BalasHapus
  4. What about the genre movie you like?, my hobby is watching movie too..specially anime movie. but maybe someday we can watch movie together...:3

    BalasHapus
  5. i think your sentence about "that’s my hobbies." if you use word "hobbies" the "To be" it must be "are" am i right Roro?? btw.. i ever hear your voice when you were singing in the class. your voice is so strong and amazing. come on, you have to follow Indonesia idol or rising star :D heheh

    BalasHapus
  6. It's your logo on header? it's nice~
    in the last paragraph, you wrote "whatching" "rellly" you mean it "watching" and "really" (????) cmiiw :Dv

    BalasHapus
  7. hello Roro ^~^)/ first the sentence 'I’m live there with my family' must be 'I live there with my family' and your voice is great,

    review mine back at rinintaoktav.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  8. hai roro, our superstar that have a wonderfull voice *wetsah
    more closely please, there are some words that typo like "gradiated", "electonic", "polytechnic","whatching", "tecnology", "multumedia" hehe:D but regardless of that, i love your voice and i wanna be your fans^^

    BalasHapus
  9. There's some typo. Hahaha. Marla and Okky is right :D
    And I like your logo. ^_^b
    But... Your mind map is too simple... -_-
    (ratnanuha.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  10. Your hobby are singing listen to music and watching to movie .i like to singing but my voice is not good too..maybe someday we are to duet haha

    BalasHapus
  11. typo at "whatching"
    btw i think your voice is good :)

    BalasHapus
  12. your mind map is too short and very simple,you must show your creative skill.keep spirit roro !!

    BalasHapus
  13. If you should add more content in your mindmap It will be more beautiful, good job Roro :)

    BalasHapus
  14. roro, your voice is very good, there is a vibration in your voice :D

    BalasHapus
  15. Roro I think you can fix "there is to there are" because there're more than 1 subject Ro, Thanks >.<

    visit myskullmie.blogspot.com yak :D

    BalasHapus
  16. roro... i like your voice hahaha *OOT
    nice post roro, keep writing;)

    BalasHapus