Sabtu, 27 September 2014

Unexpected Meeting
20.55

Unexpected Meeting

Once upon a night in the party. Ana’s phone was Ringging

Mom    : “(Talking in the phone) Ana please come home quckly. I need you to keep your sister, Because I have a meeting with a client suddenly
Ana      : “Oh my god, mom i’m just enjoy this party”
Mom    : “Anaaa....”
Ana      : “Okey mom i will go home”

        Then ana come out from the ballroom. On the way out, he accidentally met with one of her old friends. She accidentally nudged her friend's shoulder.

Andrea : “ouch..... be carefull pelase”
Ana      : “Sorry sorry, Pardon me”
Andrea : “Next time, please be careful when walking”
Ana      : “Once again Pardon me. I am in worry......, but wait......, i think i know you. You are  Andrea, right”
Andrea : “yes, this is me and who are you?”
Ana      : “oh my god you do not remember me?, i am Ana your old friend”
Andrea : “Hmmmm... oh my god Anaaaa... you are ana my classmate in the Junior High school right”
Ana      : “ yes this is me, why you do not recognise me?.
Andrea : “Sorry i dont recognice you, because you look so beautiful now”
Ana      : “Are you sure? I am the same ana your classmate”
Andrea : “ But you’re so beautiful now. It so different with the old Ana.
Ana      : “ Thank you, you look beautiful too Andrea. By the way who is the hansome guy beside you?”
Andrea : “ Ana , this is my fiance hans, Hans this is Ana my old friend.
Ana      : “Halo Hans nice to meet you”
Hans    : “ Hi, Ana nice to meet you too”
Ana      : “Oh my God, you have engaged, but you don’t invite me on your engagement”
Andrea : “ That’s just a small party , which was attended by our family only”
Ana       : ”Ohh.. Congratulation on your engagement, By the way when are you going to get married?”
Andrea : “it’s about the beginning of next year”
Ana      : “Hans i think you're the luckiest guy in the world. because you will have the most beautiful and kind wife in the world”
Hans     : “ ohh of course, Andrea is the most beautiful women that I ever met”
Andrea : “ aahh, both of you just joking”
Hans     : “ This is real andrea, you are so beautiful”
Ana      : “ohh,, both of you so romantic. If both of you got married do not forget to invite me to your wedding.”
Andrea : “Of course we will invite you to our wedding party”
Ana      : “Thank you, well it was nice you see both of you but i must go from this place”
Hans     : “why you so worry, we just met let go to the party together”
Ana       : “ohh no my mother waiting me in the home, so i must go home, goodbye...”
Hans     : “ Goodbye ana..”
Andrea  : “anaaaa don’t forget to come to our wedding”
Ana       : “Of cours i will.. byee”
Hans and andrea : “Bye..”

1 komentar:

  1. aloha gororooo^^
    your story remind me about scene of ftv that i ever saw:D
    anyway, there many typo on your dialogue, one of them is "recognise" and "recognice" but actually the right word is "recognize"-_- you so labil (like young people say) hehe *aja aja hwaiting

    (visit and put your comments on marlanisa.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus